NEW! VOACAP ONLINE TOOLS FOR SWL For many years now, I have been using the VOACAP propagation tools for both my amateur radio and shortwave listening activities. These fabulous resources help me understand the signal paths from transmitter sites anywhere in the world to my home QTH. They also allow forward predictions of likely propagation given frequencies, antenna types, time of year, time of day, sunspot numbers, short- and long-path conditions, local noise levels, and many other qualifiers. These tools have recently undergone an upgrade to their user interface, starting with the amateur radio propagation charts. Now, the tools designed explicitly for shortwave listeners are available for you to enjoy. I have had access to the new SWL features for a while and have watched them being refined over recent months. Now, these tools are available to all listeners. But, rather than me banging on about the features of VOACAP, below is the official announcement from ...
My dream DXing: listen to Radio Verdad
ReplyDeleteAhhh yes, Jorge! I'd certainly like to hear it again, too....strong enough so that I can record the broadcast with a good audio quality. Hopefully, I will have another chance before the winter DX season is finished!
Delete